Bizarre Bazaar logo and visual identity
An identity for Bizarre Bazaar, a travelling costumier and event space for grown-up fancy dress parties.
- Develop a visual identity that captures the imagination and self-confessed insanity of a horse-box converted into a travelling treasure trove for the festival crowd
- An ever-changing identity system, comprising collages of illustrations and found imagery, all combined in unexpected and playful ways
- The website, business stationery and the lorry itself feature a variety of compositions that embody the spirit of this utterly unique endeavour
- This madcap visual style is given coherence through use of a single colour throughout that served to tie the deliberately disparate elements together
- The logotype is used as an anchoring device, over which any combination of images can be juxtaposed without losing sense of the underlying brand.